HTML5 Gamelib v0.4 release
I released version 0.4 of the game engine, which changed a decent amount of stuff, I think.
- The canvas is now created inside the script itself (canvas resolution can be passed to Gamelib.init()).
- Moved all functions and variables into the Gamelib “namespace” (just an object holding it all).
- Renamed Main() to Gamelib.init().
- Added Gamelib.State.onstart() which runs only once: when starting the state.
- A state’s update method is no longer mandatory (but not recommended).
- Added testing/template page.
- Moved debug panel to a (hopefully) more convenient spot.